Dah Cayer Ker....

...Cayerlah Diri Sendiri Dulu Baru Cayerkan Orang...

My future gadget..

Published by Joy.Inc under on 11:52 AM
Tokina UWA 11-16mm f/2.8

Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens
After discussing with my accountant (my Wife Laaa).. hehehe.. I decide to buy a new gadget for my delayed hobby during this.. due to a lot of work demands.. And I will sell my 17-85mm f/4.5-5.6 IS USM Lens as my teacher recommendations.. Hope he supported my decision.. Maybe i'll grab the 24-70mm f2.8L IS USM 1st.. then baru Tokina 11-16mm f2.8.. for UWA lens, i choose the Tokina's lens coz there are no f/2.8 UWA lens by Canon for crop factor body.. huhuhu.. Canon UWA lens 16-35mm f/2.8L is for FF body only maa.. ish.. ish...

3 comments:

the.flyingtoyol.inc said... @ October 29, 2010 at 2:58 PM

....... Jarak FF semangkin hampir..... tak pe bro... lori sesat pun semangkin banyak skrg nie.. Almaklumlah.... driver semuer baru2 belaka...... hehehehehe.....

Dah ada glass lens, rajin2 kan diri ekk....hehehehehe...

Joy.Inc said... @ October 29, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Jarak FF semakin hampir..?? adakah itu kata semangat atau rumahku akan diketuk oleh despatch Citylink Courier yg menghantar bungkusan dari jauh... kekeke...

Insyaallah akan cuba rajinkan diri utk mnjadi semakin sempurna.. dari segi semua aspek.. Kehidupan.. Kewangan.. & agama..

bojeng said... @ November 1, 2010 at 10:20 AM

wahh...
kekekek...gud gud...
body baru jugak la bro...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails